EQM Success Stories | Teknia
Teknia standardises the management of all its plants worldwide with Dynamics AX
Teknia is a multinational leader in the manufacture and distribution of components for the automotive industry. It has three specialised divisions, Plastics, Metals, and Machines, as well as a subdivision specialising in research, development, and innovation services applied to the solar and automotive industries.
- Extremely demanding management model in terms of times/deadlines/response
- Competitive advantages based on specialisation and international expansion.
- Dynamics AXfor the integration of all business areas without alternative processes
- Areas: finance (accounting, invoicing, asset management), purchasing, purchase planning, sales, production, plant management, radiofrequency, logistics, POS, EDI, etc.
- Integration of Dynamics AX with Captor, an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) system that collects information from the plant and supports decision-making to guide the improvement of processes.
- Optimisation and standardisation of the management of all plants worldwide.
- Key to absorb growth via acquisitions (they are where their customers are).
- International rollout (no. of plants): Spain (8), Czech Republic (2), Poland (2), Morocco (1), Mexico (2), Brazil (3). Upcoming implementations: Serbia, Turkey, and a new plant in Spain.
“…With Dynamics AX we have consistent information and full traceability. It has helped us a lot as we don't leave a single process out of the solution. We have achieved a reduction in warehouse costs and an optimisation of all our processes. Controlling costs and margins is critical in our business and this is the icing on the cake. EQM not only knows the solution, but also our business".
Ignacio Becerril - Group IT Manager of Teknia
SEE MORE SUCCESS STORIES
OTHER SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMPANY
EQM offers an extensive portfolio of business solutions to enhance your company's competitiveness by optimising management, improving processes, increasing profitability, and boosting resource productivity.