Terms and conditions of access and use of the website
This section includes information for the user on the terms and conditions of access and use of this website. Information necessary for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
• Owner: ENTERPRISE QUALITY MANAGEMENT, S.L. (hereinafter, EQM)
• Tax code: B63487540
• Tax residence: Paseo Independencia, 22, 50004, Zaragoza
• Registered office: C/ Montserrat Roig 38-40 - PI Pedrosa • 08908 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 902 102 157
• Registration number in the Commercial Registry: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 36519, Folio 129, Sheet B-292315, Entry 1.
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions outlined below govern the use of the EQM website
The use of the EQM website confers the status of user of the website and implies the user's full and unreserved acceptance of all General Terms and Conditions published at the time of entering the website.
Use of cookie technology
EQM cookies cannot read data on hard drives or read cookie files created by other service providers.
EQM encrypts the user's personal data for greater security. By using cookies, EQM can recognise registered users after they have registered for the first time, without requiring a login every time they visit the website.
The user has the option of configuring their browser to be advised on screen of the reception of cookies and to stop the installation of cookies onto their hard drive.
To use our website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent. However, non-installation will entail the need for the user to register each time they access a service that requires prior registration.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the website and/or the services
EQM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to any users who breach these General Terms and Conditions or any applicable Specific Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Legal information regarding data collection
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated while making an enquiry/requesting a quote, filling in forms, making purchases, etc., at any subsequent point, and is responsible for updating the information provided to reflect their current situation. The user shall be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of accuracy of the information provided. Likewise, the user gives their explicit consent for EQM to process their personal data and to incorporate it into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to process their purchases correctly, provide more information about products and services, etc.
EQM has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data which it collects and which is subject to automated processing.
In any event, EQM undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the law and current legislation on data protection, and to sign the appropriate confidentiality agreements with third parties in order to transfer or provide access to this personal data.
EQM would like to inform the user, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, erasure or objection by sending a signed letter, along with a photocopy of the data subject's ID, to:
• Company: EQM
• Header: DATA PROTECTION
• Address: C/ Montserrat Roig 38-40 - PI Pedrosa • 08908 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
• Phone: 902 102 157
These rights may also be exercised by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligation to use the website and its content appropriately
All the content included in this website is provided solely for informational purposes and under no circumstances may it be used as grounds for appeals or claims or as a source of rights. EQM reserves the right to change the content of the website without prior notice.
The user agrees to use the website and its utilities in accordance with the law, this legal document, and any instructions and warnings which may be communicated.
The user agrees to use the website and all its content solely for lawful purposes which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of EQM or any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm either directly or indirectly.
To this end, the user shall refrain from using any of the content on the website which (i) is intended for illegal purposes; (ii) is prohibited in this legal document; (iii) is harmful to the rights and interests of third parties; or (iv) in any way harm, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the website.
In particular, and including but not limited to, the user undertakes not to transfer, disclose or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which:
• in any way contradicts, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Spanish Constitution, in international treaties and in any other legislation.
• induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, slanderous or violent actions, or - in general - is contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted decency or public order.
• induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
• incorporates, makes available or provides access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or - in general - contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted decency or public order.
• is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in such a way that it misrepresents or may misrepresent its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
• is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from its owners for its use or envisaged use.
• violates the business secrets of third parties.
• is contrary to the right to honour personal and family privacy or to personal image.
• in any way undermines the credit of EQM.
• violates the regulations on secrecy of communications.
• entails, where appropriate, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition.
• incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of EQM or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
• jeopardises, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), the normal operation of the service.
The user agrees to refrain from:
• reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content, unless they have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• deleting, tampering with or in any way altering the copyright and other data to reserve the rights of EQM.
• attempting to obtain content by using means or procedures other than those which, where applicable, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website containing the content or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the services and/or the content. The user is liable for any kind of damages which EQM may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach of the obligations of the General Terms and Conditions or the law regarding the use of the website.
All content on https://www.enterpriseqm.com/ is the intellectual property of the company and is protected according to current national and international legislation on intellectual property. Use of the content of our website without permission is strictly prohibited unless written authorisation is given by EQM. It is forbidden to use this website as a framework for another. However, a link may be established to our web address (URL of the website) provided that it is not related to false, inaccurate or incorrect statements which may cause errors or confusion or which are contrary to law, morals or decency.
The user may download the website onto their terminal, provided that it is for private use and without any commercial purpose; therefore, they may not apply, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the website content for public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of these rights may be deemed a violation of these General Terms and Conditions, as well as an offence punishable under Articles 270 et seq. of the Spanish Penal Code.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos, and other content available on this website are owned EQM or are used with prior authorisation. However, the user may copy any part of this website on their own computer for personal use, but may not copy or incorporate any part of the content available on the website elsewhere, including their own website, or use the content in any other public or commercial manner. This means that the user may not publish or redistribute any portion of our website unless they have been granted a licence to do so. This also means that EQM retains full rights to all such content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it. The user may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or transform the content to any other format.
Duration of the service
EQM does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website. When reasonably possible, EQM will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of the website. However, EQM does not guarantee the use of the website for any particular activity or its infallibility.
Access to the EQM website has an indefinite duration. However, EQM reserves the right to restrict access, without prior notice, to users who violate the rules of use of the website and the right to undertake the appropriate legal measures. In addition, EQM reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users by providing an access password for which they will be responsible.
EQM makes every effort to avoid any errors in the content of the website but does not guarantee or assume liability for any possible errors in the content thereof. EQM excludes any liability for damages of any nature which may be derived from:
• The outage or the lack of availability of access to the website.
• Privacy and security in the use of the website by the user and/or the unconsented access of unauthorised third parties.
• The possible transfer of elements which may adversely affect computer systems.
• The accuracy, completeness and timely update of the content on its website.
Consequently, EQM does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or of the content, therefore the user uses them at their own risk, without EQM being held liable in this regard at any time.
Under no circumstances shall EQM be held liable for any possible outages, delays, errors or malfunctioning of the service and - in general - for any inconveniences which are due to causes beyond EQM's control and/or due to deliberately wilful or negligent action by the user and/or due to force majeure. In no case, whatever its cause, shall EQM assume liability for any direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profits. EQM shall, without any compensation to the user for these events, temporarily suspend the services and content of the website to perform maintenance, upgrades or repairs. EQM excludes all liability for damages of any kind which may result from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed via the website, nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
EQM shall make every effort to update and rectify all information hosted on its website that fails to meet the minimum guarantees of accuracy; however, it will be excluded from liability for its failure to update or rectify for any content and information included in this website.
EQM is not liable for the use of website services, products and passwords by users, or for any other website material which may infringe on intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
EQM reserves the right to eliminate any content which may be false, inaccurate or contrary to the law, morals, public order and good customs.
Legislation and jurisdiction
Provision of the service is governed by Spanish law and the user explicitly undertakes to submit to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona.