EQM AX EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
EQM offers EQM AX EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), an EDI management module from which you can integrate and monitor EDI messages in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The need to exchange information between different corporate systems companies in a quick, massive, coherent and orderly manner has led to the use of Electronic Data Interchange, also known as an EDI system). Today, many companies use EDI messages daily to exchange industrial, sales, logistical, financial, medical and administrative information with customers, suppliers and subsidiaries. Many industries (distribution, haulage, automotive, pharmaceutical and public administrations) also use EDI as an essential communication tool.
EQM AX EDI | Main Features
SINGLE CONTROL FORM
Simple and agile EDI message management from a single control form that minimises integration, analysis and error correction time. The single form for all integration and message generation processes allows you to track and access all the information content of the messages and any errors that may arise.
System compatible with any type, format and version of message. For customers, suppliers or any other party, the solution is valid for all industries that work with EDI.
Mapping of messages directly from the customer's format without the need to use intermediate translators.
Would you like to learn more about how EQM AX EDI can help you?
Contact us and one of our product experts will personally assist you. .
EQM AX EDI | Advanced Functionality
- Control of processing and reprocessing of messages (inbound and outbound) from a single form with flexible and intuitive status information on each message, errors and warnings.
- Access to the detailed contents of each message. The message form shows header and line errors and gives access to error-free orders, delivery notes and invoices, which are converted within Microsoft Dynamics Axapta during processing.
- Definition of the mapping of the various EDI messages based on the customer's original format, doing away with the need for intermediate translators.
- The mappings can be defined by customer, message and message version and consist of assigning a field in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta for each segment or field in the original message.
- Error report following message integration or generation
- Log of incorporated and sent messages that can be consulted in Axapta.
- Parameterisation of file routes by message type.
OTHER SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMPANY
EQM offers an extensive portfolio of business solutions to enhance your company's competitiveness by optimising management, improving processes, increasing profitability, and boosting resource productivity.